Have you always wanted to work from home? Here’s your chance! We have partnered with a global company to host a Virtual Job Fair for customer service positions on Thursday, June 29.
Once you register, you will be sent a link and instructions to join the Virtual Job Fair.
Let’s get to the details.
- $17.31 hourly wage
- Competitive benefits (health insurance, retirement, and paid vacation)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Equipment provided
Yes, you read that right. Equipment provided.
Save $30 monthly on your Internet bill
Also, our Office of Digital Equity can assist you in applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program. This is a federal program that provides a $30 monthly credit to your internet bill through your local provider.
To qualify, you must meet one of the following guidelines:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- Federal Housing Assistance, including:
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers)
- Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/Section 202/ Section 811
- Public Housing
- Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Receive Lifeline Benefits
Our Digital Navigator is Betty Hays. Betty has worked to place thousands of people across rural Kentucky into remote work opportunities.
If you are interested in the Affordable Connectivity Program and using it as a benefit to work remotely, start job training, earn your GED, go to college, or just want to learn the basics of computer and tablet use, schedule a time to chat with Betty here.
Got questions? Email Betty at firstname.lastname@example.org.