Funding provided by
Affordable internet service starts here
Get $360 in annual savings on your internet bill
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) launched the Affordable Connectivity Program to help close the digital divide in places like Eastern Kentucky.
From high-paid remote careers to lifesaving telehealthcare, the opportunities afforded by the internet are too significant to pass up. Especially if you live in a rural area.
By delivering $360 in annual savings, the Affordable Connectivity Program makes at-home internet service more accessible.
Households struggling to make ends meet should apply today.
Schedule a call with a SOAR team member by filling out the form or calling 888-760-4ACP!
"*" indicates required fields
How it works
After you fill out the form or call, together we’ll follow 3 easy steps:
- You’ll complete a 10-minute phone call with a SOAR team member to determine eligibility.
- We’ll help you submit your application and proof of eligibility.
- You’ll wait for approval and enjoy your annual $360 savings!
Are you eligible?
Accessing the Affordable Connectivity Program is easier than you may think. If you benefit from just one of the following programs, you’re pre-qualified to save $30 on your monthly internet bill.
Don’t see yourself on this list? There are other ways to qualify. Call 888-760-4ACP or schedule a call to explore your options.
- Section 8 Vouchers
- Project-Based Rental Assistance
- Public Housing
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast
- Federal Pell Grant