Do you have a business idea? Are you an owner or partner in an existing business looking to scale?
Let’s start something!
Our Business and Innovation Team and Kentucky Innovation are launching a CO.STARTERS virtual cohort in late May.
What is CO.STARTERS?
CO.STARTERS is an interactive and immersive program delivered by successful entrepreneurs from across Eastern Kentucky.
This isn’t a quick seminar or webinar. It is a commitment and investment in your idea or existing business. For 10 weeks, you’ll meet weekly for three hours to:
- Develop and fine tune ideas | Gain a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business and bring your idea to life.
- Make progress and with confidence | Develop skills to understand the market and focus on the most critical activities needed to move forward.
- Receive real-time feedback | Become a part of a community of peers, mentors, and business services that provide the accountability needed to accomplish their goals.
You’ll also identify your assumptions about why and how your businesses will work and then talk to customers in order to validate your ideas. This approach enables you to rapidly uncover flaws in your concept and find viable models more quickly. You’ll leave the program with a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business, articulate your model, and repeat the process with your next great idea.
The only real prerequisites to joining our program are:
- Having an idea
- Being willing to question, shape and fine-tune that idea, and
- Being willing to talk about the idea with others.
Let’s take the next step
Are you ready to make the commitment? Simply fill out this brief application for the virtual cohort and a member of our Business and Innovation team will be in contact.
If you have additional questions, reach out to Sabrina McWhorter, our Manager of Business and Innovation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.