SOAR is proud to partner with TLD Logistics, a Toyota company, to host a Job Fair on Friday, June 10 on the Technical Campus of Hazard Community and Technical College (HCTC). The hiring event will be from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The Job Fair is being held in partnership with HCTC and the Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program, Inc. (EKCEP).
TLD Logistics opened a training center in Manchester last year and has partnered with Hazard Community and Technical College to create a pipeline of training to employment. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll have the opportunity to talk directly with a recruiter from TLD Logistics on June 10.
- If offered employment, you will enroll in HCTC’s CDL program at no cost!
- Once training is complete and you earn your license, you’ll be a full-time TLD employee.
What does working for TLD Logistics mean?
- Starting salary of up to $70k a year.
- Routes guaranteeing weekends off.
- Full benefits from Day 1.
- You’ll work for a Toyota family company that has been recognized for being Best Fleet to Drive For.
Got questions? Want more information? Contact Keila Miller at (606) 487-3287 or email email@example.com.