- This event has passed.
March 7 @ 11:00 am - March 8 @ 3:00 pm$30.00
The two-day event will be held at the historic Paramount Arts Center, the Delta Hotel, and the Ashland Train Depot. A special Early Bird rate of $30 is available now through February 4. After that, registration will be $45. You can register HERE.
This event will have many similarities to the annual SOAR Summit, Appalachia’s premier event. The Mini Summit will include the following:
- A Pre-Summit Session on March 7 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- A SOAR Mini Summit Reception on the evening of March 7 at the Ashland Train Depot.
- A Country Music Highway Tribute Show at the Paramount Arts Center following the Mini Summit Reception.
- Breakout Sessions on the morning of March 8:
- No Hotel? No Problem! | Leveraging Airbnb and other platforms to create unique and destination-driven lodging in your community
- Your destination begins with your downtown | Positioning your downtown to welcome tourists
- The Digital Space | How are you telling your story
- Small Towns Big Impact | Small communities making a big splash attracting tourists
- A plenary session with a keynote speaker and panel discussions on the afternoon of March 8.
- Breakfast and lunch on March 8.
SOAR is proud to partner with Visit AKY to host the SOAR Mini Summit.
Visit AKY has worked to provide attendees a variety of discounted lodging options in the Ashland area. Attendees will also have the opportunity to choose a lunch destination on March 8, including both local restaurants and food trucks.